memeber of the Scientific Committee of the 13th International Conference on Strategic Management
Dr Mehrdad Fakher, Member of the board of ICHES higher education institute of Australia, was introduced as a memeber of the Scientific Committee of the 13th International Conference on Strategic Management.
Paying attention to the valuable knowledge of strategic management in the country and expanding it among managers and experts has been considered as a solution for developing organizations and scientific institutions.
In order to create an opportunity for gathering professors, students, organization managers, companies and different developed or developing institutes, the eleventh international strategic management conference is being held, to analyze the latest findings is this field and other scientific achievements.
Having 2 main principles which are being scientific and having maximum participation, the international strategic management conference has been held in the past years with the presence of organizations, institutes, companies, related associations and establishments willing to help, with the purpose of connecting scientists, researchers and well-known managers in the field of strategic managements and inviting faculties of the best domestic and international universities. Iran’s strategic management society feels responsible for holding this event on the 3rd of March 2018 located in the international conference center in Iran’s national library.
- Creating an opportunity for gathering scholars, strategists and businessmen and discussing matters
- Expressing the impact of strategic management on sustainable development in the field of politics and economy
- Cooperation of scientists, researchers, experts and managers in the field of strategic management
- Expressing the need of strategic management in the process of country’s decision makings
- Choosing, introducing and appreciating the most important achievements in the field of strategic management in the country
- Participation and cooperation of universities, organizations, public and private companies, different centers and institutions, regulatory authorities, associations and other groups in this field